Youth Leader Job Description of CCGC
Chinese Christian Gospel Church (CCGC) seeks to fill an internship position responsible for overseeing all aspects of Student MinistriesGrade 7 – College. The candidate will be primarily responsible for high school programs (7-12) with secondaryresponsibilities regarding the College and Young Adults’ programs.
The youth leader must have a love for God, a love for teenagers / young adults, and a pastoral heart to see them grow intheir relationship with Christ. In addition, the following are required.
• Meeting the 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1, and 1 Peter 5 qualifications for church leaders
• Commitment to CCGC’s doctrine, vision, values, and beliefs
• Strong Bible teacher with a love for God’s Word
• Relational style of leadership and ministry
• Joyful spirit and good sense of humor
• Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision
• 1 year of theological education or equivalent experience, church youth fellowship experience
• Ability to communicate well with parents as well as youth and young adults. Fluency in English is required. Ability to speak Mandarin well is highly recommended.
• Ability to communicate well with church leaders and members
• Skill in relating to the unique needs of teenagers in today’s culture
• Develop a comprehensive, well-balanced, and biblical plan of instruction and programming for evangelistic and Christian growth opportunities
• Assume the role as primary teacher and provide teaching opportunities for other qualified young adults.
• Ensure that competent young adult leadership is available, not only to supervise, but also to build relationships at allyouth events.
• Develop a program designed to equip teens and young adult volunteers to do the work of the ministry
• Provide opportunities for the training and discipling of youth leaders
• Attend Church Council meetings as an active member when required
• Plan and help coordinate special events / retreat planning
• Lead and direct Friday Night Youth Programs
• Lead and direct Sunday Youth Worship and Bible Study
• Develop CCGC’s ministry to International students
• Salary will be commensurate with training and experience
Contact Information：Pastor Bob Yue